We're inching closer to a possible deal on the debt ceiling. A vote is expected to take place later today. Here's a look at stories we're following this afternoon.
- Pleasing few, debt deal to go to vote
- U.S. government: Insurers must cover birth control with no copays
- Getting bin Laden: What happened that night in Abbottabad
- Winners and losers of debt deal: policy edition
- Debt deal complicates liberals support
- Running for grown-up: Mitt Romney vs. Jon Huntsman
- Romney may pay for going AWOL on debt debate