Though many assume that Ohio is the most important battleground state, new polling suggests that Colorado's nine electoral votes will have a big role to play in deciding the presidency. President Obama and Mitt Romney are tied at 48% among likely voters According to brand-new NBC/WSJ/Marist polls. Here are some more stories informing the last word rundown tonight:
- Polls: Obama, Romney tied in Colo., incumbent has narrow Nev. edge
- Romney turns Obama's attacks back against the president
- Joe Biden op-ed: We'll create jobs, restore security
- Lena Dunham casts a virginal vote for president Obama
- President Obama is taking your questions now on 'Ask Obama'! - MTV
- John McCain slams Colin Powell for a second time: He 'got us into Iraq'