These are the stories the staff of The Ed Show are keeping an eye on ...
- One woman of the Weiner scandal comes forward.
- Michele Bachmann picks 2 right-wing heavy hitters to run her likely presidential campaign.
- Tim Pawlenty says the federal government shouldn’t fund anything you can find on Google (including the post office and Amtrak), which begs the question: What can’t you find on Google?
- Former Sen. Evan Bayh left politics because he said it was too partisan. Now he’s set to join the highly partisan U.S. Chamber of Commerce.
- Look: The sad results of the Bush tax cuts on the US economy 10 years later.