These are the stories the staff of The Ed Show are keeping an eye on ...
- The vote to end oil subsidies didn’t pass in the Senate yesterday—maybe it has something to do with all the money they're getting from big oil.
- Newt Gingrich apologizes to Paul Ryan for bashing his budget plan, then says he would have voted for it.
- Scott Walker stealthily tries to take control over his state.
- Ben Stein defends alleged rapist.
- Touché: Obama throws birtherism back in birthers' faces with ironic campaign loot.