These are the stories the staff of The Ed Show are keeping an eye on ...
- Congress is getting ready to debate a potential new timeline for the War on Terror.
- Speaker Boehner says he won’t compromise on reducing the deficit until he gets $2 trillion dollars in cuts.
- GM is adding thousands of jobs starting today and many of the openings will go to laid-off workers.
- 90% of Americans blame Wall Street for climbing gas prices.
- The Wisconsin GOP is clamoring to pass a bill aimed at turning away student and senior voters–just in time to have an impact on the election to recall Republican state Senators.