Republicans shut down our government for the first time in 17 years in a radical attempt to crush Obamacare, which went into effect today.
Tonight on The Ed Show at 5pET (4pCT/3pMT/2pPT), live from New York on MSNBC, Ed Schultz looks at the forces that give these wacko politicians cover to circumvent democracy.
And of course, Ed will answer your questions.
Here's tonight's guest list:
- Rep. Steny Hoyer (D-MD)
- Rep. John Larson (D-CT)
- Cecile Richards, President of Planned Parenthood
- Wendell Potter, a News Analyst with the Center for Public Integrity, a Contributing Writer for the Huffington Post, and the Author of Deadly Spin.
- Dr. Rani Whitfield, Medical Director of the National Association of Free Clinics in New Orleans, Family Practice and Sports Medicine Physician
- Dr. Corey Hebert, Professor, LSU Health Sciences Center
- Aqualyn Laury, stroke survivor who credits Obamacare as a "a lifesaver for me"
- Stacie Ritter, insurance abuse survivor
It’s going to be yet another blockbuster edition of @edshow today at 5pET on @msnbc!! Join the conversation now or during the show by commenting on Facebook and/or tweeting (with the #edshow hashtag) so we can share your thoughts on the show. The @TweetTron9 is powering up the circuits to put yer tweets on the teevee!!