The White House faces growing criticism about Obamacare from conservative crybabies like Ted Cruz, who claims Nigerian email scammers “have been hired to run the Obamacare website.” But despite technical issues with online enrollment, the Affordable Care Act is getting stronger support from the public.
Tonight on The Ed Show at 5pET (4pCT/3pMT/2pPT), live from New York on MSNBC, guest host Michael Eric Dyson (Ed's in London for a few days for a speaking engagement at Oxford!) dives into the latest polling that proves just how badly the GOP misjudged the public mood.
And of course, Michael will answer your questions.
Here's tonight's guest list:
- Rep. Matt Cartwright (D-PA)
- Dr. James Peterson, Director of Africana Studies and Associate Professor of English at Lehigh University
- Eugene Robinson, MSNBC Analyst and Associate Editor and Pulitzer Prize winning columnist for the Washington Post
- Ruth Conniff, Editor in Chief, The Progressive magazine
- Dr. Donna Gentile O'Donnell, Democratic strategist and author of "Provider of Last Resort: The Story of the Closure of the Philadelphia General Hospital"
- Ohio Sen. Nina Turner (D-Cleveland), candidate for Ohio Secretary of State
It’s going to be yet another blockbuster edition of @edshow today at 5pET on @msnbc!! Join the conversation now or during the show by commenting on Facebook and/or tweeting (with the #edshow hashtag) so we can share your thoughts on the show. The @TweetTron9 is powering up the circuits to put yer tweets on the teevee!!