Wealthy Republicans in Congress are whining about their "low" salary of $172,000 while voting for drastic cuts in food stamps!
Tonight on the The Ed Show at 5pET (4pCT/3pMT/2pPT), live from New York on MSNBC, Ed Schultz tears into GOP hypocrisy and callousness. And of course, Ed will answer your questions.
Here's tonight's guest list:
- Rep. Jan Schakowsky (D-IL)
- Fmr. Gov. Jennifer Granholm (D-Michigan)
- Eugene Robinson, MSNBC Analyst and Associate Editor and Pulitzer Prize winning Columnist for the Washington Post
- John Nichols, Washington Correspondent of The Nation
- Joan Walsh, Salon’s Editor at Large, and author of “What's The Matter With White People? Why We Long For A Golden Age That Never Was"
- Annette Taddeo, Chair, Miami-Dade Democratic Executive Committee
- Larry Cohen, President of the Communications Workers of America
It’s going to be yet another blockbuster edition of @edshow today at 5pET on @msnbc!! Join the conversation now or during the show by commenting on Facebook and/or tweeting (with the #edshow hashtag) so we can share your thoughts on the show. The @TweetTron9 is powering up the circuits to put yer tweets on the teevee!!