Ed came out strong against an American strike on Syria during last night's show, declaring "I'm all out. And Mr. President, I hope you don't do this."
"Have we not learned anything in the Middle East? Are we going to do another ten years of war in another Middle Eastern country?," Ed asked. "Give me a frickin' break!"
Tonight on the new weekday The Ed Show at 5pET (4pCT/3pMT/2pPT) live from New York on MSNBC, Ed welcomes Washington Post Columnist Eugene Robinson, who came out in favor of action on Monday. Can Eugene change Ed's mind?
Ed also reports on today's strike by fast food workers, updates Detroit's conservative utopia, takes down Steve King for insulting unemployed Americans and previews a fascinating new documentary on the decline, and possible revival, of American manufacturing. And of course, Ed answers your questions!
Here's tonight's guest list:
- Eugene Robinson, MSNBC Analyst and Associate Editor and Pulitzer Prize winning Columnist for the Washington Post
- John Nichols, Washington Correspondent of The Nation
- Fmr. Gov. Jennifer Granholm (D-Michigan)
- Lee Saunders, Secretary-Treasurer of AFSCME
- Scott Paul, Executive Director of the Alliance for American Manufacturing
The @TweetTron9 is powering up the circuits to put yer tweets on the teevee.