Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder says he’s making Detroit a better place by putting the city through bankruptcy. But his plan is little more than a Republican scheme to bust unions and rob public workers out of their hard earned pensions.
Today on The Ed Show, live from New York on msnbc at 5pET (4pCT/3pMT/2pPT), host Ed Schultz will explain to Snyder how to really save Detroit.
Ed will also look at the new conservative talking point against the president's response to the Trayvon Martin case, the Republican obsession with repealing Obamacare, new evidence that voter ID helped suppress Obama voters and the GOP's continued abuse of the filibuster.
And of course, Ed will be answering your questions!
Here's Ed's guest list:
- Michael Eric Dyson, Professor of Sociology at Georgetown university and author of "Can You Hear Me Now?”
- Mayor Virg Bernero (D-MI)
- Joy Reid, Managing Editor of TheGrio.com, msnbc Contributor
- Dr. Donna Gentile O’Donnell, Democratic strategist and author of “Provider of Last Resort: The Story of the Closure of the Philadelphia General Hospital”
- Dr. Corey Hebert, CEO of Black Health TV, Asst. Prof. at Tulane University
- Wendell Potter, a News Analyst with the Center for Public Integrity, a Contributing Writer for the Huffington Post, and the Author of "Deadly Spin"
- Larry Cohen, President of the Communications Workers of America
Join the conversation now or during the show by commenting on Facebook and/or tweeting (with the #edshow hashtag) so we can share your thoughts on the show. The @TweetTron9 is powering up the circuits to put yer tweets on the teevee!