Ted Cruz, the Republican Party’s favorite Canadian-born senator from Texas, gets a standing ovation for trying to take away health care from 30 million Americans. But Big Ed will not let the presidential wanna-be get away with it. That's TODAY on The Ed Show at 5pET (4pCT/3pMT/2pPT), live from New York on msnbc!
Ed also shows us how Detroit's bankruptcy is affecting workers beyond the Motor City and talks to a mayor who defied Pennsylvania's ban on marriage equaility. Mitt Romney comes down with a case of Romenisa and Marco Rubio gets ready to roll out his fake grass roots campaign to defund Obamacare. And of course, Ed will be answering your questions!
Here's Ed's guest list:
- Martin Bashir, msnbc Host
- Katrina Vanden Heuvel, Editor and Publisher of The Nation
- David Cay Johnston, columnist for Reuters, Pulitzer Prize winner, author of "Perfectly Legal" and "Free Lunch"
- Mayor John Fetterman of Braddock, Pennsylvania
- State Rep. Brian Sims (D-Philadelphia)
- Annette Taddeo, Chair, Miami-Dade Democratic Executive Committee
The @TweetTron9 is powering up the circuits to put yer tweets on the teevee.