Happy Monday! Be sure to check out the great lineup we have in store for today's show and tweet us during the show @thecyclemsnbc letting us know your thoughts.
- The Great Divide: A new study from the Washington Post & the Kaiser Family Foundation shows the divide between Republicans and Democrats has never been wider. Peyton Craighill joins the conversation to answer the question: is it to late to bridge the gap?
- Is Rep. Todd Akin out? Our Spin Cycle debates the hottest topics of today.
- Author Lynn Toler joins the table to discuss how to make your marriage work. She brings in her 22 years of marriage and experience as a judge on Divorce Court to help solidify her thoughts that the intrusion of technology and the desire for immediate gratification are some of the major problems married couples are facing today.
- The Cycle host Steve Kornacki talked to Governor Deval Patrick over the break about his political thoughts in Washington and what is next for the Governor. Be sure not to miss this one-on-one conversation.
- Morgan Sprulock, Executive Producer, Yahoo! "Mansome", answers the question how to be a better guy