On June 1, Sen. Lindsey Graham returned to his childhood neighborhood of South Carolina and became the eighth Republican candidate to throw his hat in the crowded ring for the 2016 presidential nomination. Within a 24-hour period following Graham’s announcement 84,000 people generated 142,000 interactions about Graham on Facebook, a far cry from previous Facebook chatter which only generated 12,000 unique per day.
As Americans re-acquaint themselves with Sen. Graham they turned to Google to get the information they need. These are the most googled questions about Senator Lindsey Graham and their answers.
- Is Lindsey Graham married?Sen. Lindsey Graham has never been married. If elected he would end a 130-year tradition of the president always being married.
- Who is Lindsey Graham?Graham has served as a United States Senator from South Carolina since 2003 and is a member of the Republican party.
- How old is Lindsey Graham?Graham is 59 years old. He was born on July 9, 1955.
- Why isn’t Lindsey Graham married?If elected, Graham would become the second “bachelor president” to serve as president in the White House. Not much has been reported on why he has never married.
- Is Lindsey Graham a Democrat?No, Graham is not a Democrat he is a Republican, who bills himself as “a conservative who gets things done” according to his campaign website.
- How tall is Lindsey Graham?According to Graham’s spokesman, Kevin Bishop, Graham is 5 feet 7 ½ inches.
- Where is Lindsey Graham from?Graham was born and raised in Central, South Carolina and he continues to call the state home.
- Is Lindsey Graham going to run for President?Yes, Graham announced his intentions to run for the Republican nomination on Monday June 1 at a rally in his hometown in South Carolina.
- Where did Lindsey Graham go to college?Graham attended the University of South Carolina and graduated in 1977.
- Who is Lindsey Graham’s sister?Graham has one sister, Darline Graham Nordone.