Today's edition of quick hits:
* Victims reflect on the devastation caused by Hurricane Sandy.
* As of this afternoon, the death toll from Sandy is at least 34 people in the United States, including 13 in New York City, where a quarter of residents were without power.
* Tomorrow in New Jersey: "President Obama will tour damage from the hurricane in New Jersey on Wednesday with Gov. Chris Christie, a Republican and Mitt Romney ally who gave the keynote address at this year's GOP convention."
* Economy: "Home prices rose in nearly all U.S. cities last month, the latest evidence of a steady recovery in housing."
* Al Gore weighs in: "Former vice president-turned-climate-change-activist Al Gore warned Tuesday that the storm that ravaged the East Coast Monday is 'a disturbing sign of things to come.'"
* And on the other hand, we see Rush Limbaugh spewing nonsense, insisting that climate change is "a non-issue ... because it's fraudulent. The whole thing has been proven to be a hoax."
* The new Michael Moore video for MoveOn.org is not even close to being safe for work, but it is awfully hilarious.
* And let the debate among nerds everywhere begin anew: "Walt Disney Co. is buying Lucasfilm in a $4 billion deal that brings the best-selling 'Star Wars' franchise under the Disney umbrella, with plans to release Episode 7 of the long-running saga in 2015."
Anything to add? Consider this an open thread.