Like our Iowa coverage, the night begins at 6pm ET (now) with Rachel, Rev. Al Sharpton, Lawrence O'Donnell, Ed Schultz and Steve Schmidt on the set in New York City.
Chris Matthews is live in Manchester, New Hampshire where he'll be joined again by Gene Robinson, Howard Fineman, Michael Steele and more.
I've got an unofficial list of other guests we'll see over the next six hours that includes campaign representatives, NBC News embedded reporters and more, so pace yourself with the popcorn.
UPDATE: AH! Here's an official (though not comprehensive) guest list for tonight:
- Tom Ridge, Fmr. Secy. of Homeland Security and Fmr. Gov. of Pennsylvania (R)
- Fmr. Gov. Tim Pawlenty (R-Minn.)
- Bill O’Brien, New Hampshire House Speaker
- Michael Isikoff, NBC News Investigative Correspondent
- Fmr. Gov. John H. Sununu (R-NH)
- Bob Vander Plaats, State Chair of Iowa For Freedom
- EJ Dionne, Washington Post
- Rick Tyler, Fmr. Gingrich Spokesman
- Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-Fla.), DNC Chair
- Others TBD