IE 11 is not supported. For an optimal experience visit our site on another browser.

Talking back to the 53 percent

Chad Wilmer of Downers Grove, Illinois, sends his counter to the We Are The 53%, where people post that they pay taxes and the other 47 percent don't, so the 99
Talking back to the 53 percent
Talking back to the 53 percent