Do we get it now? Chris Christie is not running for president. Not. As in, the opposite of is. Still, the heartbroken fanboys in the Republican Party who dreamed of a glorious Christie administration are finding it hard to let go. Can you imagine the headlines?
- Governor Christie Warms Up for Certain 2012 Presidential Run With Blunt Repudiation of 2012 Presidential Run
- Coy Christie "Claims" He's Not Running, Leaves Door Wide Open For Clones, Avatars
- In Press Conference, Christie Repeatedly Says the Words "President," "I" and "Run"
- Analysis: It All Depends on What Your Definition of "I'm Not Running for President Next Year" Is
- Uncanny Christie Impersonator Punks Entire News Media, "Real" Christie To Announce Candidacy Tomorrow
- Sources: Christie's 77th Denial Noticeably Weaker Than Previous 76, Will Enter Race By Weekend
- Cutup Christie Hones Comedy Chops, Polishes Off Old "I'm Not Running" Gag
Got more? Please share your headlines in the comments below. (P.S. He's really not running.)