Today's edition of quick hits:
* President Obama wraps up his visit to Israel and heads to Jordan.
* Shooting investigation: "Investigators are looking into whether a paroled white supremacist may have killed a pizza delivery man and gunned down the top prisons official in Colorado before he led Texas authorities on a wild chase and shootout." The suspect, Evan Spencer Ebel, died Thursday.
* Cyprus: "Even as the Cypriot Parliament was gathering to consider a revised formula for a financial bailout Friday night, there were strong signals that the plan would not pass muster with international lenders."
* Burma: "Rioting and arson attacks spread on Friday to villages outside a city in central Myanmar where clashes between Buddhists and Muslims have left at least 20 people dead, according to residents, a member of Parliament and local journalists."
* Tragedy at Quantico: "Two Marines were shot and killed late Thursday at the Officer Candidate School at the Marine Corps Base Quantico, and the suspected shooter, also a Marine, fatally shot himself at the base, Marine Corps officials said."
* Radical anti-abortion measure heads to North Dakota's electorate: "North Dakota became the first state on Friday to pass a fetal personhood amendment, which grants legal personhood rights to embryos from the moment of fertilization."
* More sequestration victims: "The Federal Aviation Administration said on Friday it will close 149 air traffic control towers beginning on April 7 to meet required automatic spending cuts."
* It's hard to believe The New Republic chose to get rid of Tim Noah, one of the best in the business, and one of the nation's leading journalistic voices on economic inequality. What a terrible disappointment.
* Would you pay $5,000 to attend a summit led by Mitt Romney? Would anyone?
* Rush Limbaugh slipped yesterday and conceded that the right largely "owns" Fox News.
* And Rep. Steve Stockman (R-Texas) offers a reminder of his unique worldview: "The best thing about the Earth is if you poke holes in it oil and gas come out."
Anything to add? Consider this an open thread.