- Anne Thompson, correspondent, NBC News
- Connie Schultz, Pulitzer Prize-winning, nationally syndicated columnist
- Kate Osborn, producer, The Rachel Maddow Show
- Zachary W. Carter, the current corporation counsel of New York City and the former United States Attorney for the Eastern District of New York
- Missouri State Senator Jamilah Nashed
After the jump, tonight's links...
Never-seen Cleveland police pursuit video
Cleveland settles with families of chase, shooting victims for $3 million
6 Cleveland police officers accused of brutality have used force on 39 suspects since 2009
Feds Find Shocking, Systemic Brutality, Incompetence In Cleveland Police Department
Video Shows Cleveland Cop Shoot 12-Year-Old Tamir Rice Within Seconds
Cleveland paid out $100,000 to woman involving excessive force lawsuit against officer in Tamir Rice shooting
If Our Grief Were Colorblind
The Abner Louima Case: 10 Years Later
When police kill, should officers judge themselves?
Ferguson grand jury transcript vol. 1 (pdf)