Tonight, we will have full coverage of President Obama’s address to the nation on immigration at 7:45 ET hosted by Rachel and Chris Hayes, followed by TRMS.
- Lawrence O'Donnell, host of MSNBC's "The Last Word with Lawrence O'Donnell"
- Steve Kornacki, host of MSNBC's "Up with Steve Kornacki"
- Maria Hinojosa, co-anchor, PBS Need to Know and NPR's Latino USA
- Maria Teresa Kumar, President & CEO, Voto Latino, MSNBC Contributor
- Chris Jansing, NBC News senior White House correspondent
- Rev. Al Sharpton, host of MSNBC's PoliticsNation
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez, (D) Illinois
- Janet Murguía, President and CEO, National Council of La Raza
- Steve Schmidt, Republican strategist and MSNBC contributor
- Cristina Jimenez, co-founder and Managing Director of United We Dream
- Doug Heye, former deputy chief of staff to former House Majority Leader, Eric Cantor
- Sen. Mazie Hirono, (D) Hawaii
- José Díaz-Balart, host of MSNBC's "The Rundown" and Telemundo anchor
- Robert Gibbs, former White House press secretary and MSNBC political analyst
- Nicolle Wallace, former Bush administration communications director
Check back soon for a preview of everything we have planned tonight.