It was a wild, wooley weekend in New Hampshire – hitting campaign events, pounding Ricola cough drops, watching debates and otherwise trying to negotiate a path around the Occupy protestors at every campaign event. There were too many takeaways to enumerate here, but see below for a few select lessons from the Granite State:
Top 6 Things I Learned in New Hampshire:
- Rick Santorum will (defiantly, against the sartorial winds) wear sweater vests til this thing is over and done with.
- Fred Karger is running for president.
- Newt Gingrich is going to keep talking about the MS 13 gangs of El Salvador until they are stopped.
- Jon Huntsman hates mayonnaise but loves lobster rolls. (Ed. note: Is such a thing even possible?!?!)
- Herman Cain may eschew the traditional “endorsement of a human being running for president” and instead endorse his own 9-9-9 tax plan.
- Ron Paul has locked down the Republican Dreadlock vote – and Mitt Romney can’t touch him.