A daily round up of stories that didn't quite make it into the show
• We begin with a follow up to yesterday's video, which featured Elizabeth Warren's quiet schooling of CNBC's anchors on her proposal to update the Glass-Steagall Act. Today, Jim Cramer tweeted his response:https://twitter.com/jimcramer/status/357453242449399808
Do you agree with Mr. Cramer's assessment? Let us know below.
•The trailer for The Fifth Estate (AKA "the Wikileaks movie") was released today, and Wikileaks is none too pleased. How do you think it looks?
• The New York Times reports today that the cost of health plans in New York State will drop by at least 50% once the ACA exchanges are up and running
• And New Yorkers might need all the health care they can get, because the birds are attacking. Nobody is safe.
• Woody Allen and Louis C.K. working together on a movie? It could happen
• And finally, an early contender for photograph of the year.