A daily roundup of stories that did not make it into today's show, for one reason or another.
• The best tweet of all time?
• Calm down everyone, Texas redistricting was simply designed to discriminate against Democrats, not minorities. Or so Texas says.
• A woman who whose son was refused insurance, and subsequently died, quite reasonably asks why the GOP is so opposed to people getting health care:
• Hillary Clinton could turn Georgia purple.
• Not the best month for Sean Hannity.
• Friendly Virginia woman flies giant confederate flag next to interstate to "tell people that everyone is welcome."
• One tea party congressman argues that defaulting on our debt would give the economy the "major reset" it needs.
• Take some comfort in knowing that other countries have even crazier people running for elected office.