The campaign of Republican presidential hopeful and former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush launched the official Jeb! 2016 store on Wednesday. Much like former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's "Paintsuit Tee" or Florida Sen. Marco Rubio's "Marco Polos," Bush's store offers idiosyncratic and endearing products for his supporters.
Other presidential candidates have added their own flare to their respective stores. Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul's official campaign store is selling t-shirts with designs selected from a competition. One of the winning t-shirts is emblazoned with "The NSA knows I bought this Rand Paul t-shirt." Another shirt features a photo of Paul donning a pair of Ray-Ban sunglasses with the words "liberty bro" emblazoned below.
Here are some of the highlights from Bush's store:
1. "My Dad" Tee $25 : In honor of former President George H.W. Bush, Jeb Bush's campaign store is selling a "My Dad" t-shirt. The red tee is decorated with the quote, "My dad is the greatest man I've ever known, and if you don't think so, we can step outside."
Bush was particularly excited about this product, mentioning it in various interviews in the past week. When attempting to answer a question about his individuality and how he will be different than his legacy at a candidate forum in New Hampshire on Monday, Bush averted the question and opted for a plug for his campaign store.
“My dad is probably the most perfect man alive, so it’s very hard for me to be critical of him,” Bush said. “In fact, I’ve got a t-shirt that says, at the Jeb swag store, that says I’m the, I’m the, my dad’s the greatest man alive. If you don’t like it, I’ll take you outside.”
2. "Guaca Bowle" $75: Jeb Bush hasn't hidden his love for a good bowl of guacamole, even defending its sanctity after The New York Times tweeted a recipe for guacamole featuring peas.
On the store website, the campaign says that "Jeb and Columba love whipping up guacamole on Sunday Funday," but that the bowl does not come with Bush's "secret guacamole recipe."
Those compelled by the guacamole bowl but not by Bush can apparently get the same exact bowl-- and save about $40.
3. "Vintage Tank" $20: Hipsters who support Bush rejoice! You don't have to wear sleeves to support Bush. The campaign store is offering a "vintage tank," featuring a black-and-white photo of Bush from the '70s.
The store website pokes fun at Bush calling him a "clean-cut grandfather" who used to have a "sideburn-mustache combo that would make Burt Reynolds blush."
Bush previewed the tank top on his YouTube Channel's series "#JebNoFilter."
4. "Rally Flash Tattoo" $10: The store offers a product for people looking for an edgier way to support Bush -- a set of five temporary tattoos that read "Jeb! 2016."
5. "Snapback Hat" $35: To complete the Bush outfit, the Jeb! 2016 campaign store is selling a snapback hat, which showcases the campaign logo in the front and promotes the hashtag "#AllInForJeb" on the back.