Morning Joe will be from Detroit on Thursday, diving into the Motor City’s history and future. Join us for interviews, conversation, and features on everything from Detroit's storied history to the auto industry—including in-sourcing manufacturing jobs, the recent rise of the American automaker, and 3-D printing—to urban gardening.
We'll have a packed roster of guests, including...
- Mike Barnicle, Morning Joe regular
- Steve Ratner, former Obama administration auto czar
- Michael Steele, former RNC chairman and MSNBC contributor
- Brian Shactman, host of Way Too Early
- Benny Napoleon, sheriff of Wayne County, MI and Mayoral candidate of Detroit
- Mark Fields, Executive Vice President and President of The Americas for Ford Motor Company
- Jimmy Settles, United Auto Worker Vice President
- Mary Kay Henry, SEUI President
- Tom Lewand, President of NFL Team, Detroit Lions
- Alan Mulally, President and CEO of Ford Motor Company
- Phil Lebeau, CNBC
- Dan Gilbert, Chairman and founder of Quicken Loans Inc. and majority owner of the Cleveland Cavaliers, the Lake Erie Monsters, the Cleveland Gladiators and the Canton Charge
- Bill Pulte, Blight Authority
- Justin Verlander, Detroit Tigers
- Brian Sullivan, CNBC
Gov. Rick Snyder kicked off the festivities on Wednesday. Watch the interview below and join us tomorrow starting at 5:30 a.m. EST!