We're back from our "weekend," #nerdland -- we missed you, too. Aside from Mitt Romney's victories in Michigan and Arizona last night, this is what we have our eyes on:
- With everyone focused on the Virginia Senate passing their revised, not-so-transvaginal ultrasounds bill, a Republican state lawmaker wants her own ultrasound bill for Pennsylvania. And if you don't know what Texas has already done and is doing, please check it out.
- President Obama was in spit-hot-fire mode in his speech to the UAW yesterday, and it may be a sign of things to come.
- Franklin Graham now regrets questioning the President's Christian faith.
- Occupy is protesting in 70 cities today, aiming to "shut down" corporations and ALEC.
- Gerrymandering geeks will love this Florida story.
- Olympia Snowe won't run again, but will she even stay a Republican?
- No motive is yet known for the teenage gunman in Monday's Chardon High School shooting, which killed three students and injured two others.
- Speaking of Ohio, the focus of the campaigns has suddenly shifted to Ohio -- and not just Republicans.
- Friend of show Blair L.M. Kelley writes about the significance of the African American church.