If you're planning a summer vacation, Trip Advisor took a look at the most affordable cities for a night out and an overnight stay for two:
- Honolulu is the most expensive U.S. city for a hotel, dinner, drinks and a cab ride surpassing New York by just some change
- The cheapest is Las Vegas, where you can get the same for about $230 less
- Head south for the most savings: Cities like Miami and New Orleans are among the least expensive.
- Overall, Trip Advisor says that four-star hotel rates are up 18% from last summer
- Internationally, Asian cities like Hanoi and Bangkok are among the most affordable