Tonight on The Tonight Show: First Lady Michelle Obama!
- "It's back. The anti-Clinton craziness of the 1990s." (Mother Jones)
- "A former aide to Gov. Chris Christie who has been subpoenaed in the George Washington Bridge scandal, recently took a high-level job at the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey, The Star-Ledger learned today." (The Star-Ledger)
- "Wisconsin Republican Gov. Scott Walker's deputy chief of staff when Walker was Milwaukee County executive once responded to an e-mail comparing welfare recipients to dogs by calling it "hilarious," documents released Wednesday show." (Washington Post)
- "'I'll tell you several people raised a question just like you did there, 'Why are you trying to throw five Republicans under the bus and make them vote for raising the debt ceiling?'' Cruz said. 'And I'll tell you my response. My response is, I don't want to throw any Republicans under the bus. I would like to see all 45 Republicans stand together and actually do what we tell our constituents.'" (Talking Points Memo)
- "Sarah Palin is wading into the Texas governor’s race, urging voters to back Republican candidate Greg Abbott and even citing his recent controversial supporter. 'If he is good enough for Ted Nugent, he is good enough for me!' Palin wrote in a Facebook post Wednesday." (Politico)