- New emails, documents reveal political pressure against Hoboken (NY Times)
- Here are 18 ways Gov. Chris Christie and his officials have blocked access to information (New Jersey Public Radio)
- They're getting knocked down, but will they get up again? You might never be able to keep the tea party down (Talking Points Memo)
- The practical side of focusing on voting rights (Cleveland Plain Dealer)
- Republican lawmakers vs. the conservative base (The Washington Post)
- House Republicans have penned a letter to the president outlining what they believe is "common ground" between the president's goals and their own (MSNBC)
IN OTHER NEWS...
- NUMBER OF THE DAY: 73%--that's the percentage of Democrats and Democratic-leaning independents who said in a new Washington Post-ABC News poll that they'd support Hillary Clinton in 2016.
- QUOTE OF THE DAY: "What would you rather have me do. I mean, do you want me to fake it and be like every other politician?" -Gov. Chris Christie discussing...his pick for the Super Bowl
- SATIRICAL RANT OF THE DAY: "You know what's almost more upsetting than knowing that Republicans from day one planned to sabotage the administration in every way they knew how? Or that the guy threatening to hurl a NY1 reporter off the balcony is not a thug in a Batman film, but someone we elected to Congress? Or that the public persona these folks display is so radically different from how they behave otherwise? It's that he went after a NY1 reporter." -Jon Stewart