1. Monday evening, Gov. Chris Christie will take questions in an "Ask the Governor" radio interview. New Jersey Rep. Bill Pascrell, and National Correspondent for the New York Times, Kate Zernike join Chris Hayes to discuss its outcome.
2. On Friday the Christie administration released a memo personally attacking David Wildstein, the former official of the Port Authory at the center of the Bridgegate scandal. Distinguished Senior Fellow at Demos, Bob Herbert, and Political Strategist, Tara Dowdell, join Chris Hayes at the table to address the significance of the attack.
3. Who is overseeing Sandy funds? Chris Hayes answers the question with Associate Director of Fair Share Housing Center, Kevin Walsh.
4. The abortion rate is the lowest it has been since 1973 when the procedure was made legal, says a new study out of the Guttmacher Institute. Chris Hayes gives his take on why.
5. The death of acclaimed actor Philip Seymour Hoffman has spiked an interest in America's growing Heroin problem. Chris Hayes is joined by Chief Film Critic at New York Magazine, David Edelstein, and Associate Professor of Psychology and Psychiatry, Dr. Carl Hart.