1. A Nevada man named Cliven Bundy said this of his home state: "I abide by all of Nevada state laws. But I don't recognize the United States government as even existing." And now, after 20 years of Bundy letting his cattle graze on public land without paying the federal government, the feds say he owes over $1 million. But his battle with the government turned tense over the weekend, after hundreds of demonstrators -- many of them armed -- gathered to support him. Chris Hayes is joined by Senior Fellow at Media Matters, Eric Boehlert, and Host at Ralston Reports, Jon Ralston.
2. On Sunday, a former Ku Klux Klan leader, Frazier Glenn Cross, shot and killed 3 people at a Jewish Community Center and a retirement community nearby. Founder of Southern Poverty Law Center, Morris Dees, a target of Cross, will join Chris Hayes to discuss.
3. Pro-Russia militia groups are occupying government buildings in Ukraine. VICE News Correspondent, Simon Ostrovsky joins Chris Hayes for an update.
4. What is the 'Freedom Summit' and why should we know about it? MSNBC Contributor, Steve Schmidt joins Chris Hayes to explain.
5. Journalist, Matt Taibbi joins Chris Hayes to discuss his new book,The Divide: American Injustice.