1. Buyer's remorse: The Star-Ledger says it regrets endorsing Chris Christie for Governor of New Jersey. Plus, up to a dozen more subpoenas are expected after the special committee meets on Monday to investigate the "bridgegate" scandal. Former Governor of Ohio Ted Strickland joins us.
2. Tim Carney, Senior Political Columnist at The Washington Examiner, joins us to dispel the Obamacare lies that won't die.
3. Wrestling with the assassination of a U.S. citizen: The White House is debating whether to target via drone strike an American citizen who is plotting attacks as a member of al-Qaida. Jeremy Scahill, National Security Correspondent for The Nation magazine, weighs in.
4. More than 80,000 people flooded Raleigh, N.C. for the Moral Monday movement, marking the biggest civil rights rally in the South since the 1960s. We have the story tonight.
5. University of Missouri football player Michael Sam could become the first openly gay NFL player. How could it affect his draft stock? The All In roundtable discusses.