Some notable moments
- Rep. Gabbard to Rep. Ryan: The Taliban did not attack us on 9/11, Al-Qaeda did
- Rep. Castro: The situation on the border, and the drowning death of a father and his daughter, should "piss us all off."
- Sen. Warren: We need to treat gun violence like a national health emergency, "like a virus that's killing our children"
- Sen. Klobuchar: "I don’t think we should conduct foreign policy in our bathrobe at 5 in the morning.”
- Gov. Inslee: "We are the first generation to feel the sting of climate change, and the last that can do something about it."
- Sen. Booker: If you need a license to drive a car, you should need a license to buy a gun