Tonight, we’ll have the latest developments in the Trayvon Martin case, including the big news that the Florida special prosecutor finally decided to charge George Zimmerman.
- George Zimmerman to be charged in Trayvon Martin case
- U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder vows thorough review in Martin case
- New Obama video reminds voters of “severely conservative” Romney
- Mitt Romney’s poor state problem
- Obama to enlist millionaires in campaign for the Buffett Rule
- Obama and Romney know more about voters than any other candidates in history
- Did Rick Santorum do Democrats a favor in the long run?
- Poll: More Americans expect Supreme Court health care ruling to be political
- Supreme Court Justices possibly misunderstood health insurance requirement
- Condoleezza Rice: “I don’t know when immigrants became the enemy”
- Congressman warns of war being waged against renewable energy
- Bill proposed would forgive student loan debt after 10 years
- The worst farm bill ever in Congress?
- A bureaucrat’s unappreciated work for taxpayers
- National Organization for Marriage will endorse Romney today
- McDonald’s clarifies it is no longer part of ALEC
- Maureen Dowd on Hillary Clinton’s state of cool
First Word: Zimmerman to be charged