At 10pm ET, tune in for a special Friday edition of The Last Word. Guest host Ezra Klein will explain what tax reform really means. Plus, we’ll have details on President Obama’s continued sales pitch on middle class tax cuts in a speech outside of Philadelphia.
- Ezra Klein on the reality of tax reform
- President Obama pushes middle class tax cuts on the road
- John Boehner declares a ‘stalemate’ in fiscal cliff negotiations
- Complaints aside, most Americans face lower tax burden than in 1980
- The internal polls that made Mitt Romney think he’d win
- Marriage equality weighed at Supreme Court
- Three paths for the Supreme Court in marriage equality cases