There’s no Last Word tonight due to the special Republican debate at 8pm ET on msnbc. Instead, Lawrence will be giving post-game analysis. You won’t want to miss that, or the list of good reads below.
- The Gipper’s ghost haunts GOP-ers as they head to Reagan Library debate
- Will Rick Perry and Willard Romney mix it up at tonight’s debate?
- President Obama jobs speech venue part of election strategy
- Obama plan: 100s of billions for jobs
- Who is falling out of the middle class, in one chart
- Tea Party zombie game is totally not funny to conservative blogs
More Like This
Best of MSNBC
First Word: Wednesday, September 7