These are some of the stories we talked about during our editorial meeting today. Let us know what issues and articles are making you think today.
- Mitt Romney flip flops on the controversial Ohio union issue.
- Rick Perry backtracks on birtherism.
- First Read looks back on some past controversial comments by Herman Cain.
- The CBO releases jaw-dropping report on income disparity.
- Paul Ryan tries to speak for the American people.
- Steve Jobs told Rupert Murdoch that Fox News is destructive to our society.
- Stephen Colbert rewrites Herman Cain’s ads.
- Maureen Dowd writes about Steve Jobs book.
More Like This
Best of MSNBC
First Word: Wednesday, October 26