Here’s a look at the stories shaping tonight’s rundown. What’s on your radar?
- New NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll released today provides optimistic numbers on Obama and his base
- Republican debate last night baffles many
- Mark McKinnon asks if its time to start taking Herman Cain seriously?
- Rick Perry shamed for his flimsy grasp of Revolutionary War history. #perryhistory blows up on Twitter
- Romney keeps racking up endorsements but will Republican electorate follow?
- Former Reagan/Bush economic adviser Bruce Bartlett takes apart Herman Cain’s 9-9-9 plan
- Democratic Party wonders how it can harness energy from Occupy Wall Street protests
- Romney advisers met with White House officials to help craft Affordable Care Act
- Joe Walsh says he made verbal agreement with wife to not pay child support
- Topeka, Kansas officially decriminalizes domestic violence
- Newt Gingrich wants to throw top Democrats in jail for causing financial crisis
More Like This
Best of MSNBC
First Word: Wednesday, October 12