We can’t wait for the new episode in our favorite reality TV series “Republican Presidential Debates”on CNBC at 8pm ET tonight. Tune into The Last Word right after for some great post-debate analysis.
- Large majority of Americans think government should pursue policies to reduce income gap.
- GOP lawmakers want out of Grover Norquist’s tax pledge.
- Notorious lobbyist Jack Abramoff writes a call to action to stop special interests.
- One year after electing GOP, voters reject their ideas.
- Fascinating historical perspective on how the GOP became the party of the rich.
- Newt Gingrich says deregulating Wall Street during 1990’s was a mistake.
- Rep. Joe Walsh screams at his constituents while discussing banking regulations.
- Eddie Murphy exits as Oscar host day after producer Brett Ratner stepped down for using homophobic slur.
More Like This
Best of MSNBC
First Word: Wednesday, November 9