Here are some stories we thought you should know about. Let us know what else interests you!
- Quinnipiac University has stunning new poll numbers.
- Herman Cain dodges scandal questions on Capitol Hill, gets testy.
- Cain accuser shouldn’t be kept silent, lawyer argues
- Glenn Beck-approved Goldline company charged with 19 criminal counts of fraud and theft.
- Pro-Obama super PAC releases video attacking Mitt Romney.
- Overlooked: Cain incorrectly suggests China doesn’t have nukes.
- Koch-funded Americans for Prosperity TV ad hits Obama on Solyndra.
- Super committee Republicans facing pressure on Grover Norquist.
More Like This
Best of MSNBC
First Word: Wednesday, November 2