Here are some articles shaping the rundown for tonight’s show.
- Millionaires storm Capitol Hill demanding to pay more taxes.
- Newt kid on the block faces criticism for Freddie Mac connection.
- House GOP classifies pizza as a vegetable, pushing back on healthy school lunches.
- Fox News cites non-existent part of U.S. Constitution to argue Justice Kagan recusal.
- Karl Rove shouts at Occupy protesters.
- Unpopularity of Congress pales in comparison to other unpopular things.
- Mississippi mother jailed for three years after lying on food stamps application.
- Romney was against homosexuality before he was for it before he was against it.
- California Supreme Court to decide Proposition 8 marriage-equality issue Thursday.
More Like This
Best of MSNBC
First Word: Wednesday, November 16