Here are the stories making headlines today and shaping our show tonight.
- RNC Chair Reince Priebus says “war on women” as fictional as “war on catepillars”
- Obama campaign releases video series of “Mitt Romney versus reality”
- Coca Cola withdraws membership from ALEC, conservative group that supports “Stand Your Ground” laws among others
- Attorney General Eric older backs Obama’s comments on Supreme Court
- Joe Conason: America “is in no mood to elevate a ruthless private equity mega-millionaire into the Oval Office”
- Bankers form a super PAC
- Is Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia Fox News’ man in Washington?
- Re-election: Is Paul Ryan to Obama what Newt Gingrich was to Bill Clinton?
- Report confirms preventing climate change would cost the average citizen just pennies a day
- Mitt Romney takes lead in Rick Santorum’s home state, poll says
- Harvard graduate Mitt Romney says Obama “spent too much time at Harvard”
More Like This
Best of MSNBC
First Word: War on caterpillars?