With yet another Republican Presidential debate happening tonight make sure you tune into The Last Word for the best post-debate analysis on TV. Here are some articles getting the first word today.
- President Obama engages with OWS hecklers.
- The 1% release their list of demands.
- Steve Benen: “Reality has a well known liberal bias “
- Donald Trump “discloses” finances.
- Romney’s first TV ad hits Obama (and is out of context).
- Computerized contact lens will keep you up to date with news and texts.
- President Obama pardons five, commutes one sentence.
- AFSCME mocks Gingrich’s child labor scheme with music from Annie.
- Herman Cain ad touts that he’s a “descendant of slaves.”
More Like This
Best of MSNBC
First Word: Tuesday, November 22