Happy November! As we start the second to last month of the year, things are starting to get really interesting in the race for the White House. Here are some articles that have us talking today.
- Herman Cain’s wife to break silence on Fox News this Friday.
- Cain says sexual harassment claims are smear, fundraising boon.
- John Nichols on the next Cain scandal.
- Sec. Ray LaHood, the lone Republican in Obama’s cabinet, says his party “is more committed to defeating the president than creating jobs.”
- Starbucks hopes to kick-start job creation.
- Elizabeth Warren is Hollywood’s new “It” girl.
- Rick Perry cites fake quote from satirical ‘Occupy’ article.
- Newt Gingrich says Meghan McCain does not “have a clue.”
More Like This
Best of MSNBC
First Word: Tuesday, November 1