These are some of the stories shaping our rundown tonight for our last show of the week. Remember that with our new schedule we do not have a show on Fridays anymore.
- New York Times finds out Herman Cain has some weird management skills.
- Mississippi debates initiative that could ban birth control pill.
- Ruth Madoff say couple tried suicide in 2008.
- Brian Williams occupies NBC, including The Last Word tonight.
- Donald Trump sticks to his crazy birther beliefs.
- Pro-gun group plans demonstration at Virginia Tech.
- Who will be the next GOP flavor of the week? Gingrich? Santorum?
More Like This
Best of MSNBC
First Word: Thursday, October 27