The Herman Cain scandal keeps evolving and we’re staying on top of it to bring you the latest tonight. These are some of the stories we talked about in our editorial meeting.
- Clarence Thomas’s wife Ginni interviews Herman Cain.
- The Daily Show’s Jon Stewart and panel discuss whose “blacks are better.”
- Guess which companies paid zero taxes last year?
- Get your Herman Cain “EXCUSE ME” ringtone!
- As governor, Romney worked to reassure liberals.
- Jack Abramoff: reforms won’t stop ‘bribery’ in Congress.
- Speaker Boehner refers to Grover Norquist as “some random person.”
- Cain camp claims it’s raised more than $1 million since Sunday.
- Verdict was finally reached in the Jackson case. The Nipplegate “wardrobe malfunction” case.
- National Restaurant Association pushed sexual harassment training under Cain.
More Like This
Best of MSNBC
First Word: Thursday, November 3