Tim Pawlenty is on the show tonight! Please let us know what you think the GOP field would look like today #IfTPawStayedIn. These are some of the stories shaping tonight’s rundown.
- Rick Perry does damage control after his “oops” heard around the world.
- ‘Occupy Wall Street’ protesters interrupt Bachmann speech.
- Top tweets about Perry’s brain-freeze.
- Mario Batali compares bankers to Stalin, Hitler. They start boycotting.
- Rachel Maddow eats popcorn while watching movies CIA made for Ronald Reagan.
- Senate overwhelmingly passes two pieces of President Obama’s jobs bill.
- Net neutrality survives Republican challenge.
- 28 states, DC cut $1.7 billion in mental health funding.
- Paterno aide engulfed in Penn State abuse case.
- Reggie Love is leaving the White House.
More Like This
Best of MSNBC
First Word: Thursday, November 10