The Republican primary race is undergoing massive shifts since the Iowa caucus results came in. Tune into The Last Word tonight at 10pm ET for special panel discussions on the 2012 races.
- Mitt Romney takes Iowa by eight votes, but Santorum really won
- What we learned from the Iowa caucuses last night
- Michele Bachmann exits the race — stage right
- Newt says Mitt has hit the ceiling
- David Corn: All hail Newt The Destroyer!
- John McCain endorses Romney
- Conservative VIPs plan meeting to topple Romney
- Rick Perry tweets that he’ll continue running for president… with a photo of him running (get it?!)
- President Obama appoints Rob Cordray as nation’s consumer watchdog
- Obama has made far fewer recess appointments than any recent President
- Donald Trump announces new cast of Celebrity Apprentice
More Like This
Best of MSNBC
First Word: The Iowa hangover