Was all that campaign super PAC spending really worth it in the end? Karl Rove’s rich donors might not think so. The Sunlight Foundation reported Rove’s American Crossroads super PAC received a 1 % return out of the $104 million it spent this election cycle. And what vision will Obama bring to the fiscal cliff talks at the end of his first term and what will his victory mean for governing in his 2nd term?
We’ll discuss these topics and much more tonight at 10pm ET. Here’s a look at other headlines we’re following.
- President Obama’s first full day back at the White House since his re-election
- CBO: Fiscal cliff could trigger new recession
- A look at the last days of Romneyland
- NYTimes Op-ed: Values, not demographics, won the election
- Gabby Giffords confronts shooter in court
- Oops! ‘President-elect’ Romney’s website accidentally went live
- Cincinnati tea party group claims America committed suicide on Election Day
- Ahead of Maryland’s successful vote, priest defended marriage equality from the pulpit
- Business community reacts to Obama’s re-election and the future of Dodd-Frank
- Hart Research poll found Dem voters were more likely to face long lines on Election Day