Here are some news articles starting off the Last Word week in politics. Tune into tonight at 10pm ET to see which stories make it on the show.
- White House works to prevent student loan interest rate hike
- President Obama’s campaign whisperer: Bill Clinton
- Frank Rich: Old, white, rich men are buying this election
- Mitt Romney receives better media coverage than President Obama
- Hugh Hefner rails against GOP’s “war against sex”
- President Obama shifts on using executive power to bypass rivals
- Middle class no longer has any reason to root for the economy to get better
- Paul Krugman: How stupid does Mitt Romney think we are?
- Elizabeth Warren airs second TV ad
- Jon Huntsman trashes Republican Party
- Planned Parenthood, target of undercover sting?
- Rudy Giuliani endorses Romney, shelving animosity
- Sen. Al Franken: “There are no death panels”
More Like This
Best of MSNBC
First Word: Starting point